It’s positively silly that we don’t get Easter Baskets full of fun things when we grow up. So I’m changing it. I want fun stuff. In a basket. You should make someone buy you fun stuff too. Don’t forget to tell them to put it in a basket.
What – you don’t even know what to get me? I have made it easy for you.
9) Who doesn’t want a squid holding all their shower stuff? No one I want to know.
8) I think I would use too much because they are so darn cute. Seriously. And I don’t even really like pepper.
7) Disco Shower every morning would make the day funky fresh. What it is, man, what it is.
6) I pity the fool that don’t like tea.
5) Having a wine glass that holds an entire bottle of wine would make life so much easier on everyone. But mostly me. Because sharing is so lame.
4) Studies show that Ninjabread cookies taste way more awesome than Gingerbread cookies.
3) You never know when you may need to anthropomorphize your boss’s phone or your car radio. And it would save me the time of printing out eyes, cutting them out and then taping them to the shredder. (Not that I’ve ever done that before.)
2) I originally thought my cats might not like this – but it says right there on the box they LOVE it. Yay!
1) This may possibly be the coolest iPhone case in the world.
Stop looking at me like that. I was completely up front in the title when I called myself a brat. ;P